Mystic Mountain Dirndl
The Sound of Music meets the Aurora Borealis. This fun and flirty mini dirndl embodies the feeling of twirling in the alps at sunset. The combination of bright purples & blues mixed with deep navy & black is the perfect way to bring more life to the Oktoberfest party!
- Navy blue faux suede classic square neckline bodice
- Lavender, purple and bright blue braided trim about the neckline and down the center front bodice zipper
- Mystical forest tree cotton print apron
- Purple poplin skirt which is matte, lightweight and durable (very easy to care for!)
- Mini-length skirt with 2 layers of contrast stitching at the hemline. Length is 20" from the natural waist to the hemline (above the knee if you are 5'4")
- 2 side skirt pockets
- Pictured with a lavender georgette Off-the-Shoulder Blouse with gathers
- Dirndl made in the USA (more specifically, Chicago, IL)
- Shipping approximately April 1, 2024
Not sure what size to order? Click here to get all your sizing questions answered by designer, Erika Neumayer!