This colorful dirndl will have you 'All Fired Up' and ready to be a real 'Heartbreaker'. Feel like a beautiful badass at Oktoberfest with this elegant yet edgy dirndl that says, "go ahead... 'Hit Me With Your Best Shot'"
- Pat Benatar inspired medium length dirndl
- 26" pleated magenta peach skin skirt with a pocket (length from the waist to the hem)
- Classic square neckline with black satin piping
- Fully lined cotton bodice with center front zipper closure and re-enforced boning
- Black embroidered net apron with elegant rosettes and black satin apron ties
- Pictured with the white Cold Shoulder Blouse
- Made with love in Chicago, IL (keeping it in the USA baby!)
Not sure what size you should order? Click here to get all your sizing questions answered by designer, Erika Neumayer!
Have more questions? No worries!! Give us a call at 312.806.5099
(Rare Dirndl is not affiliated with Pat Benatar and used her name, songs, and energy purely as inspiration for this design)