From Munich to LA, 'Panama' to Salzburg... you certainly won't be 'Runnin' with the Devil' in this über elegant black and Burgundy med-length dirndl. With or without a blouse, you are sure to be the life of the party and 'Dance the Night Away'!
- Van Halen inspired mid-length dirndl
- 26" pleated black peach skin skirt with a pocket (length from the waist to the hem)
- High-collar subtle black paisley cotton printed V-neck, fully lined bodice with silver sparkle buttons
- Burgundy crushed velvet apron with apron hooks and elastic to ensure the perfect fit.
- Made with love in Chicago, IL (keeping it in USA baby!)
Not sure what size you should order? Click here to get all your sizing questions answered by designer, Erika Neumayer!
Have more questions? No worries!! Give us a call at 312.806.5099
(Rare Dirndl is not affiliated with Van Halen and used the band name, songs, and energy purely as inspiration for this design)