Bridesmaid Dirndls and Groomsmen Vests
- Bring the love of your heritage to your wedding day with a beautiful Rare Dirndl Bridal Party!
- A custom Bridesmaid Dirndl allows you to be involved in every step of the design process and bring your ideas to life and create the perfect look for your wedding day.
- It is designed just for Your Wedding!
- Since Bridesmaid Dirndls are designed for your wedding, they cannot be returned. However, if you are unsatisfied for any reason, we will do our very best to ensure your happiness.
- There is a 3 piece minimum for Bridesmaid Dirndls.
- The process is very similar to ordering a Bridesmaid Dirndl, you’ll work closely with Erika to decide on a style and color story for the Groomsmen.
- Then the vest are produced locally in Chicago!
- Rare Dirndl does not make ties, pants, or lederhosen. Erika can give you names of people and companies she trust to order those items.
- There is a 3 piece minimum for Groomsmen Vests.
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (312) 806-5099 to get started!
Click here get a printable pdf of the Rare Dirndl Bridal Party Packet which explains:
- How the design process works,
- How much it costs,
- Why it's worth it!
Here is what a few of her clients had said about their Bridesmaid Dirndls:
”The bridesmaid dirndln were an elegant mix between modern and traditional! The delicate lace apron paired with the modern sleeveless blouse was a great design for the summer wedding.” -Erika Hutz Chicago, IL
“The custom bridesmaid dirndl from Rare Dirndl is truly a bridesmaid dress I will wear again! I loved the apron, it was gorgeous and really made the piece unique. I also loved the blouslette that was paired with it and am so happy to be able to wear it with all my other dirndls as well. It is perfect for summer events as it’ll be great to stay cool and not get dirndl blouse tan lines!” -Ashley Harker Waukesha, WI
"My first generation Austrian heritage husband and I - of German and Polish descent - decided to connect to our roots by hosting a wedding complete with lederhosen and dirndls. My husband and I picked out the fabrics for our bridesmaids and Erika created four dirndls for our garden wedding. My husband also commissioned vests for his groomsmen that were lined with material from my dress so everything visually fit together. I really can’t thank Erika enough and the pictures say it all...” -Mary-Claire Glasenhardt Chicago, IL