We're hosting a DIRNDL PARTY! A virtual event where we can get all dolled up in our favorite dirndl and get that "oh wow! Where did you get that?!" "I love your dirndl!" "That blouse is beautiful on you" feeling.
- Happening Friday, March 19th - 7:30-8:15 pm CST on Zoom
- Invitation only via email - (Click here to sign up and get your personal invite)
- Only requirement is that you wear a dirndl
- Option to "show & tell" about your dirndl: why you picked that one, how you like to style it, what it means to you etc.
- Party members will also get an exclusive behind the scenes look at how I took a poem by Edgar Allen Poe and turned it into one of the most influential designs of my career.
- Chance to win multiple raffle prizes
- and MORE to come
Having a serious moment of FOMO (fear of missing out) because you want to come to our party but don't have a dirndl... here's a dirndl that's perfect for the soirée.