- Size Chart
- Call us with Questions
"When I first saw this dirndl, I thought it was super unique and creative, but I was skeptical of how the keyhole style would look on me. I was nervous is was going to draw attention to by bust (which doesn't need extra attention), but in reality, the style did the exact opposite! The classic black and white colors are super versatile and it's so flattering. I'm simply in love with my new dirndl!" - Jill Farland Chicago, IL
- Black, white and aqua medium length dirndl with unique Swiss inspired keyhole neckline with heart button detailing
- White ribbon and chain lace-up front.
- Aqua, white and light lime damask printed satin apron and contrast white apron ties
- Skirt is 26" from the waist to the hem (for someone 5'5" this dirndl lands just under the knee)
- Pictured with the White Sweetheart Blouse with Draped Sleeves
- This dirndl is in stock and ready to ship out within a few days!
- Made with love in Chicago, IL (keeping it in USA baby!)
- Size 4 SAMPLE is marked down because it has been worn to photo shoots, fashion shows and other events, but it's in great condition.
Not sure what size to order? Click here to get all your sizing questions answered by designer, Erika Neumayer!
Have more questions? No worries!! Give us a call at 312.806.5099
If you have more questions about sizing for your Rare Dirndl, no worries. Click Here to get all your sizing questions answered by designer Erika Neumayer!
Call us with Questions
If you have a question about this product (or anything having to do with Rare Dirndl for that matter), please feel free to call the Design Studio at (312) 806-5099 anytime!