Upcoming German Festivals
Last 2 years have been long and stressful, but things are finally getting back to normal. After zillions of online meetings, e-parties, virtual events, and increasing vaccination rates, everyone is super excited to finally get together in person again. I am delighted that some of our favorite summer events are happening this year!
Our team has put together a list of upcoming German festivals, part of them are already happening this upcoming weekend so be sure not to miss it! So, here is the list of 25 German Festivals happening around the US this summer… the perfect place to wear your dirndl!
- Beerfest "Under the Stars" – Lake Worth, FL
- German Bierfest Atlanta – Atlanta, GA
- German Fest – Forest Park, IL
- Maifest Chicago – Chicago, IL
- American Aid Society Heimatfest – Lake Villa, IL
- Wurst Festival – Amana, IA
- Best of the Wurst – Davenport, IA
- Maryland German Festival – Lutherville-Timonium, MD
- Gaylord Alpenfest – Gaylord, MI
- Bavarian Blast – New Ulm, MN
- St. Paul Summer Beer Fest – St. Paul, MN
- German-Polish Celebration – East Aurora, NY
- Waldfest – East Aurora, NY
- Spencerport German Festival – Spencerport, NY
- Fargo German Folk Festival – Fargo, ND
- Summer Biergarten Series – Cincinnati, OH
Schützenfest – Cincinnati, OH
German-American Festival – Oregon, OH
- The German American Society's Annual Picnic – Portland, OR
- German Sommerfest – Manheim, PA
- Busch Garden Bier Fest – Williamsburg, VA
- – Milwaukee, WI
- Sprecher Fest – Glendale, WI
- DAS Fest USA – Elkhorn, WI
- Pop-up Biergarten – Kenosha, WI
Ever wonder which dirndl style you are? Click here to take our quiz and find out now!
Please note that some of the links in select posts are affiliate links and, at no additional cost to you, I earn a small commission if you make a purchase.
As always, ideas and opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. - Erika
Is this list of German festivals just for the summer? Here’s one for October, in Richmond, Virginia, if you don’t have it: https://richmondoktoberfestinc.com/wpokt/
How about GB/UK?
Are their any events here, or do all decamp to Bavaria in the autumn?