Become a Rare Dirndl Affiliate to Celebrate Outfits for Oktoberfest
RARE DIRNDL AFFILIATE PROGRAM
HERE’S THE DEAL...
When you join our free affiliate program, we’ll pay you commission on every product sale you refer. That means that if you know people who would need an Oktoberfest outfit or could benefit from any of Rare Dirndl products,, simply refer them (read below for the particulars), and you can make some significant money. WUNDERBAR!
WHAT IS AN AFFILIATE PROGRAM?
An affiliate, associate or referral program is basically a revenue-sharing agreement between an expert with a product (us) and a person who knows others who could benefit from that product (you). We both make money and help others solve a problem that is hindering their progress.
WHO QUALIFIES AS AN AFFILIATE?
Anyone can apply to be an affiliate member, but only if you:
- Use ethical marketing methods to promote our products. We will NOT tolerate anyone promoting our products via unsolicited emails (or spam).
- Do not promote any of our products via sites or marketing that, in our opinion, contains offensive or inappropriate content.
- Do not use your affiliate link to purchase any of our products.
- 3% commission on sales made using your specific affiliate link
- $300 average order size during summer & fall seasons
- 30-day cookie
- $100 payout per quarter
- Personalized coupon codes for your audience
- Product bonuses for top affiliates
We make it simple—and there's no cost to you.
Click here to apply to be a Rare Dirndl affiliate! Getting up and running is a as easy as walking into the beer tents at Oktoberfest. We'll provide step-by-step directions to apply and let you know asap about the status of your application. Once approved you can start earning money with your website or social media following.
Everything you need to sell like crazy!
Put our dirndl, Oktoberfest expertise and high-quality products to work for you.
High Res Images: Editorial and lifestyle images, close up shots, & social media ready images of Oktoberfest clothing.
Product Variety: Rare Dirndl offers high-end, made in the USA dirndls along with top trending dirndl blouse styles, bloomers, petticoats, & Oktoberfest jewelry.
Exclusive Offers: Stand out with a personalized coupon code to get your customers a 1st time buyer discount on Dirndl dresses.
Promotional Benefits: Promote the benefits that our customers love:
- Free shipping. Free returns. All the time. (USA only)
- Free dirndl styling info, upcoming Oktoberfests and more on the Rare Dirndl Blog
- Community of German-Americans and Dirndl enthusiasts in the Rare Dirndl First Looks Club Facebook Group.
- Legendary customer service and help picking the perfect Oktoberfest outfit.
The Tiny Print
- $100 payout threshold paid via paypal or venmo
- Payouts are issued after the return period (approximately 30 days)
- Commission is based on website purchases only. Does not apply to bridal and custom orders.
- Gift cards, Custom Dirndls and Bridal Dirndls are also not eligible
- You are responsible for the processing fees and your taxes.
- NO DECEPTIVE PRACTICES: If you engage in deceptive practices, such as redirecting links by sending users indirectly to our website via an intermediate site or website and without requiring a user to click on a link or take some other affirmative action on that intermediate site or website, we may in our sole discretion void your current and past commissions or set your commission level to 0%. This does not include using "out" redirects from the same domain where the affiliate link is placed.
Affiliate Program FAQ
Why become a Rare Dirndl Affiliate?
Becoming an affiliate enables you to offer your customers extra value for their traditional Oktoberfest clothing purchases. Your affiliate link provides easy access to top quality dirndls & dirndl accessories and top notch customer service.
In turn, you’ll receive a 3% commission for all eligible sales generated by referring visitors to our site. Between June and September, orders average $300. Rare Dirndl handles all processing, fulfillment, shipments and customer service for these orders. After setting up the affiliate links, all you have to do is collect the moola!
How do I become an Affiliate?
We've partnered with Affiliatly to help maintain our Affiliate Program. Please read our Affiliate Agreement and after reading, you’ll need to fill out a brief application where you will indicate your acceptance of the terms. We'll let you know via email whether or not your site has been accepted into the program.
Is my site eligible to become a Rare Dirndl Affiliate?
Rare Dirndl works with a limited number of high-quality sites. We reserve the right to refuse any site that does not meet our quality and content standards. For more information, please read our Affiliate Agreement.
What does it cost to become an Affiliate?
Nothing. Applying to and participating in our Affiliate Program is completely free. We do not impose an application fee or a minimum sales quota.
How do you track the sales referred by my site?
We've partnered with Affiliatly to manage our Affiliate Program and to handle reporting. When a visitor clicks the affiliate link on your site and makes a purchase at raredirndl.com, Affiliatly keeps track of that sale. Affiliatly will make reports available on how your links are performing and how much commission you're earning on our Oktoberfest outfits.
How and when do I get paid?
Commissions are issued quarterly. If commissions from your site do not exceed $100 during the quarter, the commission will accrue and appear in the subsequent quarter. You are responsible for processing fees and any taxes associated with your commission fees.
What products are eligible for commission?
All products available online at raredirndl.com, except for Gift Cards, are eligible. Also excluded are Custom Dirndl and Bridal Dirndls. When customers referred by your site link make a purchase, you earn a commission.
For further questions, please contact us at info[at]raredirndl[dot]com
Ready to apply? CLICK HERE!