Introducing our latest dirndl inspired by the playful and colorful world of harlequins! The cotton bodice features a delicate diamond print bringing an air of vintage to this dirndl. The material is soft and comfortable to wear, making it perfect for all-day events like Oktoberfest celebrations.
- Vintage-inspired multi-colored diamond cotton print bodice with traditional square neckline.
- Black satin piping at the armhole, neckline and princess seams
- Double-faced black satin ribbon front lace-up with bronze and rhinestone hooks
- Light copper polyester poplin skirt is 20" from the natural waist to the hemline (just above the knee if you are 5'4") and has 2 rows of black stitching at the hemline.
- 2 side skirt pockets
- Grey iridescent chiffon (semi-sheer) apron
- Amanda is wearing a size 18 and had hers made in the medium skirt length.
- Made with love in Chicago, IL. USA
Not sure what size to order? Click here to get all your sizing questions answered by designer, Erika Neumayer!
The short copper-colored skirt and iridescent chiffon apron adds a playful touch to the design, with a hint of metallic shimmer that catches the light as you move. It has a gentle flare that creates a fun and flirty silhouette, perfect for twirling around the dance floor.
This dirndl is perfect for those who love to make a statement and stand out from the crowd. It's full of energy, color, and fun, just like the harlequins who inspired it. So why not add a touch of whimsy and playful elegance to your wardrobe with this colorful dirndl?