“Die Heimat” Dirndl
Remembering and enjoying happy thoughts about "die Heimat" the homeland is what this dirndl is all about. It's a tough yet soft suede bodice paired with cute edelweiss metal hooks and an apron highlighting things from Europe that make you smile. This traditional style dirndl will have you looking just as authentic as a local at Oktoberfest in Munich.
- Grey suede dirndl bodice with silver braided trim around the square neckline
- Navy piping at armhole, neckline and princess seams
- Double-faced navy satin ribbon and chain front lace-up with edelweiss hooks
- Navy skirt is 26" from the natural waist to the hemline (about mid-calf if you are 5'4").
- 2 side skirt pockets
- Gorgeous print apron featuring deer, doilies, script and other motifs
- Made with love in Chicago, IL
Not sure what size to order? Click here to get all your sizing questions answered by designer, Erika Neumayer!