Ring Leader Dirndl
Step into the spotlight with this striking dirndl inspired by the captivating energy of a circus ring leader! The classic black bodice with red and white details paired with a short black and white striped skirt creates a bold and sophisticated look that is sure to make a statement. Perfect for anyone who loves to stand out from the crowd.
- Black polyester poplin, traditional square neckline dirndl bodice
- Garnet red piping at the armhole, neckline, and princess seams
- 1/2 inch Black satin box-pleated neckline trim layered with 1/4 inch white guimpe braid.
- Center front heart and edelweiss charm zipper pull
- The black and white satin striped skirt is 20" from the natural waist to the hemline (just above the knee if you are 5'4")
- 2 side skirt pockets
- Black embroidered rosette net apron with garnet red apron ties.
- Made with love in Chicago, IL. USA
Not sure what size to order? Click here to get all your sizing questions answered by designer, Erika Neumayer!
The short skirt is made of black and white striped satin fabric, which adds a playful touch and perfectly captures the essence of the circus. The skirt gently flares out, making it easy to move and dance in, and the black and white stripes give it a timeless and classic appeal.
The bodice is adorned with layers of detailed neckline trimming that add a touch of elegance and help to emphasize the hourglass shape of the dirndl. The look is finished with a black rosette apron with garnet red apron ties, providing a final touch that perfectly complements the essence of this goth girl style.