WHOA! We completely SOLD OUT on the first day! CLICK HERE to get on the waitlist so you can be the first to know when we can take more orders and when we add new colors. https://bit.ly/everyday-dirndl-waitlist
Who says you can only wear a Dirndl to an event like Oktoberfest?!
This dirndl is literally designed for everyday wear. It's machine washable and easy to care for, one solid color with a matching apron (so folks at the grocery store just assume it's an adorable dress), and super easy to dress up or down with accessories! You are going to want at least one for your dirndl closet.
This dirndl is MADE TO ORDER and also has some customizable features, so be sure to read all the details below!
- This dirndl is made to order and may take up to 6 weeks for delivery
- Monochromatic dirndl with flattering square neckline
- Matching piping around the neckline, princess seams and armholes
- Currently available in 6 colors
- Reenforced center front zipper
- 26” skirt from the waist to the hem - medium length (approximately mid-calf on someone 5”4’). *** Leave us a NOTE if you would like it made in the mini length (20") ***
- 2 skirt pockets
- Matching apron made from the same fabric as the dirndl
- Machine washable - line dry
- Bodice lining fabrics may vary but rest assured it will be cute!
- Made with love in Chicago, IL
** Customizable Features **
- Chain lace-up/corset style front - we will email you hook options ($49)
- 2nd "Surprise Me!" Apron ($59)
- Made to your specific bust and waist measurement ($99)
** Colors & Fabrics Available **
- Yellow Satin (SOLD OUT)
- Red Matte Poplin (SOLD OUT)
- Royal Blue Matte Poplin (SOLD OUT)
- Light Grey Cotton.
- Brown Matte Poplin
- Sage Green Satin