WHOA! We completely SOLD OUT! CLICK HERE to get on the waitlist so you can be the first to know when we can take more orders and when we add new colors. https://bit.ly/everyday-dirndl-waitlist
Who says you can only wear a Dirndl to an event like Oktoberfest?!
This dirndl is literally designed for everyday wear. It's machine washable and easy to care for, one solid color with a matching apron (so folks at the grocery store just assume it's an adorable dress), and super easy to dress up or down with accessories! You are going to want at least one for your dirndl closet.
This dirndl is MADE TO ORDER and also has some customizable features, so be sure to read all the details below!
- This dirndl is made to order and may take up to 8 weeks for delivery
- Monochromatic dirndl with flattering square neckline
- Matching piping around the neckline, princess seams and armholes
- Currently available in 8 colors
- Reinforced center front zipper
- 26” skirt from the waist to the hem - medium length (approximately mid-calf on someone 5”4’) OR 20" Mini length
- 2 skirt pockets
- Matching apron made from the same fabric as the dirndl
- Machine washable - line or lightly tumble dry
- Bodice lining fabrics may vary but rest assured it will be cute!
- Made with love in Chicago, IL
** Customizable Features **
- Chain lace-up/corset style front ($49)
- 2nd "Surprise Me!" Apron ($59)
- Made to your specific bust and waist measurement ($99)
** Colors & Fabrics Available **
- NEW! Grey Poplin
- Forest Green Peach Skin
- Garnet Poplin
- Royal Blue Poplin
- Amethyst Peach Skin
- Red Peach Skin