Family Treasures Dirndl
Does anyone else's Oma have doilies everywhere? This delicate cotton dirndl features deer frolicking among doilies and script in a pattern that can only be described as a modern version of Oma's house. This dirndl is so adorable and ideal for a summer German club picnic, Bavarian Blast in New Ulm or any German event in between.
- Gorgeous print dirndl featuring deer, doilies, script and other motifs.
- Grey piping at the armhole, neckline and princess seams
- Double-faced light teal satin ribbon front lace-up with edelweiss hooks
- Matching cotton skirt is 20" from the natural waist to the hemline (just above the knee if you are 5'4") and has 2 rows of charcoal grey ribbon.
- 2 side skirt pockets
- Light teal crinkle chiffon (semi-sheer) apron with lace at the hemline
- Made with love in Chicago, IL
Not sure what size to order? Click here to get all your sizing questions answered by designer, Erika Neumayer!