The Little Black Dirndl
The LBD is a staple for any dirndl closet. This is a classic dirndl style that is simply timeless. Dress it up with the elegant Sweetheart Blouse with Draped Sleeves or keep it casual with an Off-the-Shoulder Blouse! The fabric used for this dirndl is ideal for the girl on the go because it barely wrinkles and is easy to care for.
- All black polyester poplin dirndl with traditional square neckline
- Chic swirl hook detailing and chain center front lacing
- Skirt length is 21" from the natural waist to the hemline (so if you're 5'4" it meets the middle of your knee)
- 2 side skirt pockets
- Black georgette gathered apron with edelweiss trim at the hemline
- NOTE: Lining styles may vary
- Made with love in Chicago, IL (keeping it in the USA baby!)
Looking to add a POP of color? 💕 Click here to check out the Embroidered Rosette Apron
🤔 Not sure what size to order? Click here to get all your sizing questions answered by designer, Erika Neumayer!
Need it customized? You can get this dirndl made to your measurements and a custom length for an additional $99. Email info@raredirndl with what you are looking for and we'll make it happen! Custom orders take approximately 6 weeks.
Have more questions? No worries!! Give us a call at 312.806.5099