The Little Black Dirndl
WHOA we're SOLD OUT 😳 Click here to get on the waitlist so you can be the first to know when we have more in stock (this is not a deposit, no credit card info needed, just your email)
The LBD is a staple for any dirndl closet. This a classic dirndl style that is simply timeless. Dress it up with the elegant Sweetheart Blouse with Draped Sleeves or keep it casual with an Off-the-Shoulder Blouse! The fabric used for this dirndl is ideal for the girl on the go because it barely wrinkles and is easy to care for.
- All black polyester poplin dirndl with traditional square neckline
- Chic swirl hook detailing and chain center front lacing
- Skirt length is 21" from the natural waist to the hemline (so if you're 5'4" it meets the middle of your knee)
- 2 side skirt pockets
- Black georgette gathered apron with edelweiss trim at the hemline
- Pictured with the black Off-the-Shoulder Blouse with Gathers, Dirndl Apron Belt with Charms, black Edelweiss Necklace and Germany Stretch Bead Bracelet
- NOTE: Lining styles may vary
- Made with love in Chicago, IL (keeping it in the USA baby!)
Not sure what size to order? Click here to get all your sizing questions answered by designer, Erika Neumayer!
Need it customized? You can get this dirndl made to your measurements and a custom length for an additional $99. Email info@raredirndl with what you are looking for and we'll make it happen! Custom orders take approximately 6 weeks.
Have more questions? No worries!! Give us a call at 312.806.5099