"Forget Elf on the shelf, we've got Krampus!" I come from German heritage so I was so pleased to share this spooky, holiday twist with my boys. They loved it and I loved the lesson they learned - be nice OR ELSE!" - Kristen @monstamash
"I just received the Krampus book in the mail. It was a total hit with my two boys 2 as 5. I was a little concerned that it would be to scary for them. My family is from Austria and I had so much angst for Krampus as a kid. These guys were laughing and smiling as I read." - Rich T.
In this "children's" book, Krampus meets his match. This is the story of our beloved Krampus and the day he goes to Sandra's home to scare her into good behavior but instead is greeted by her little sister Susi who is (much to Krampus's dismay) completely unafraid of him.
- 8.5" x 8.5" paperback kids Krampus book
- Written and edited by designer of Rare Dirndl, Erika Neumayer Ehrat and Michael Young
- All original artwork by Romanian artist Erminia Piu
- Published by Pannonia Press - copyright 2018
- Printed in the USA
- This book is not gruesome, but does contain a "fluffy" scary monster 👹