The Leopard Dirndl 2.0
This dirndl is not only on trend, but also classic and stunning! The new design features a black suede bodice with leopard chiffon neckline ruffle as well as a chain and ribbon lace up front. The skirt is luxurious and comfortable stretch knit leopard print that complimented by the black crinkle chiffon apron with leopard ties.
"This Leopard Dirndl will look good on anyone (leopard is a neutral after all!), and it has juuuuuust the right amount of sex appeal. Expect a high quality, handmade dirndl with form fitting style, smooth and fun fabrics, and just enough push in the right places. (Plus there are pockets!!)" - Sophie S. from dirndlkitchen.com
- Black faux suede classic square neckline bodice with leopard print chiffon ruffle
- Black satin piping at armhole and princess seams
- Double faced champagne satin ribbon & chain lace-up corset style front
- Soft leopard print knit skirt = 20" from the natural waist to the hemline (just above the knee if you are 5'4").
- 2 side skirt pockets
- Black crinkle chiffon (semi-sheer) apron with leopard print chiffon ties
- Pictured with the Creme Lace Sweetheart Dirndl Blouse
- Made with love in Chicago, IL
Not sure what size to order? Click here to get all your sizing questions answered by designer, Erika Neumayer!