Looking for a fierce dirndl without all the fuss? Then this steampunk and Karneval inspired dirndl is for you! The unique and hand placed layers of suede, leather, lamé and lace make this design a show stopper. This dirndl is perfect for all season events including Oktoberfest!
- Ivory and gold metallic global map print square neckline bodice
- Brown satin medium length skirt is 26" from the natural waist to the hemline (about mid-calf id you are 5'4"
- Brown piping at armhole, neckline and princess seams
- Hand appliqued layers of suede, leather and lamé to create a unique pattern at the center front, center back and shoulders.
- 2 side skirt pockets
- Antique gold metallic satin apron with lace at hemline
- Made with love in Chicago, IL
Not sure what size to order? Click here to get all your sizing questions answered by designer, Erika Neumayer!