One-of-a-Kind Dirndl Sale - Video
March 9-11, 2016
This is the Super Awesome One-of-a-Kind Sale and it is a very unique sale! Over the years, fabric has built up around here. From unique vintage fabrics and remnants that are too cool to pass up at the store, to left-overs from other projects. We have SO MUCH FABRIC! And now we want to cut it all up and use it to make you something super awesome!
Here’s how it works:
- You decide you’d like a One-of-a-Kind Sale Dirndl for $249 (about ½ what a typical one-of-a-kind custom dirndl would cost)
- Click Here to go the website and order a One-of-a-Kind Sale Dirndl
- You choose your size (check out http://raredirndl.com/pages/sizing-questions for sizing questions and how to measure)
- Then you choose your length preference: Mini -20 inches from the waist to the hem (for someone 5’4” that’s about knee length) or Medi -26 inches from the waist to the hem (for someone 5’4” that’s about mid calf)
- Then scroll down to the notes section and type in your top 2 color choices.
- Now we get your order and see what fabrics we have that match your color choices and how we can use them together to create a dirndl that you’ll love.
- We will e-mail you a couple swatches to choose from and based on your choices we will design a dirndl.
- And then we get to work cutting, sewing and prepping your dirndl for its arrival at your door!