Charity Apron: MADE-TO-ORDER
This apron pairs beautifully with our best-selling Everyday Dirndl or Little Black Dirndl. Each dirndl apron is made-to-order and takes 3-4 weeks to deliver. Available in sizes small through 2XL, this gorgeous addition to your modern dirndl is simply a show-stopper.
Proceeds from the sale of this apron will be donated to Mercy Corps whose mission is "to alleviate suffering, poverty, and oppression by helping people build secure, productive, and just communities."
Currently, "Mercy Corps is on the ground in Ukraine, Romania, and Poland, working quickly to understand the evolving humanitarian needs as we respond. We are currently funding local organizations that know their community needs best and are already working quickly to provide assistance to refugees and Ukrainians inside the country. Local organizations we’re supporting are distributing items like medical supplies and food staples, including into eastern Ukraine, and supporting marginalized groups like third-country nationals and members of Ukraine’s Roma community crossing into neighboring countries." (from the Mercy Corps website)
- Made-to-order and takes approximately 3-4 weeks to deliver
- Available in 2 lengths, mini (18”) and medium (24") from the waistband to the hem.
- 100% cotton sunflower print
- Cotton sunflower print ties with royal blue ribbon
- Machine wash and line dry
- Looking to tie the perfect apron bow? Click here to see our video