- Size Chart
- Call us with Questions
"When I saw the YouTube video of the In Bloom Dirndl I immediately knew I had to have it. The great thing about this dirndl, though, is you can make it as casual or as elegant as you want. For a wedding I wore the silver skirt and apron with the black sweetheart blouse with draped sleeves and received so many compliments. If you only buy one dirndl--this is it." -Erika Hutz, Whitefish Bay, WI
The In Bloom Dirndl is our most versatile dirndl ever! For example, Layne from LA has committed to wearing her In Bloom Dirndl to every German event this year and never repeating a look. Click here to see her looks on the blog!
- Black lace dirndl with shaped neckline
- Large edelweiss and chain center front lacing
- The semi circle skirt is made of lace only, but you can change the underskirt to fit your mood.
- Skirt length is 20" from the natural waist to the hemline
- Mix it up by adding a semi circle skirt in colors like, black/white, turquoise, or pink!
- Aprons, skirts and blouses sold separately or in a bundle
- Made with love in Chicago, IL (keeping it in USA baby!)
Not sure what size to order? Click here to get all your sizing questions answered by designer, Erika Neumayer!
Have more questions? No worries!! Give us a call at 312.806.5099
If you have more questions about sizing for your Rare Dirndl, no worries. Click Here to get all your sizing questions answered by designer Erika Neumayer!
Call us with Questions
If you have a question about this product (or anything having to do with Rare Dirndl for that matter), please feel free to call the Design Studio at (312) 806-5099 anytime!